Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine clinic in cambridge.
The Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine clinic in Cambridge, offers:
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Personalised weight loss Programmes based on TCM
- Fertility & IVF Support
- Pregnancy Support
- Digestive Problems
- Treatment for Sexual disfunctions, libido management, premature ejaculation
- Treatment for Skin conditions
- ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
Our other Acupuncture Clinics, and more of Vadim's work:
Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine have been around for thousands of years and helped millions of people. Now it’s your turn…
At our clinic in Cambridge we treat a variety of conditions including back pain, migraine, stress related illnesses, insomnia, digestive disorders, skin conditions, gynae cases, fertility and IVF support using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. We also provide support during pregnancy and can help patients to lose weight in a healthy and effective way.
The Acupuncture Clinic is located in Cambridge Complementary for Therapies & Treatments (CCTT), 2 Cobble Yard, Napier Street, Cambridge, CB1 1HP.
Cambridge acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic open 6 days a week, however also on Sundays at request.
Parking is available at the Grafton Centre; up to two hours of parking for £3.50. Parking is also available for free after 5pm on the street outside of the clinic.
Special deals and offers for Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine treatments:
* Book a FREE 30 minute consultation and get your first acupuncture treatment for only £45!
* Book a FREE 30 minute consultation and get your first herbal medicine appointment for only £45! Herbal supplements are then only £15 after your appointment.
* Get FREE professional Dietary & Nutrition advice when you book a consultation!
* We have special discounts for pensioners over 65yrs, students with a valid student ID card, Military personnel and veterans. If you are entitled, please ask for more details.
*Our special offers only apply to new patients at CCTT clinics and are only valid for appointments booked before 01/01/2014.
TO BOOK A FREE APPOINTMENT CALL : 07738493974
- How does acupuncture work?
- Where are the needles inserted?
- Is acupuncture safe?
- Does Acupuncture hurt?
- What is the Difference between: Pharmaceutical Medicine, Western Herbal Medicine and Chinese Herbal Medicine?
- How many treatments will I need altogether?
- What conditions can acupuncture treat?
- Further information.
Vadim Kalganov (Dip Ac TCM) is a Diplomat of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine and a Member of the Acupuncture Society. He received a Bachelors Degree in Biology Science from The State University of Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1995. This was later followed by a Diploma in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine from the College of Chinese Medicine in London, a prestigious UK school of TCM.
During his training, Vadim gained experience in treating a wide variety of conditions. His training focused particularly on treating pain, stress, skin conditions, gynea conditions and infertility. In his practice, a combination of acupuncture and Chinese herbal
The Member of